High-induction grilles with Jet Nozzles
Our fully adjustable, high-induction jets form the basis of the quality systems we design.
The advantages of our innovative jets:
- High discharge airspeed at a relatively low pre-pressure
- Adjustment slots allow full manual control of jet direction
- Internal bending of the airflow within the jets improves flow and propulsion
- Minimal vertical and horizontal temperature differences in the room
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Large air throw of up to 70 metres
- Same system can be used for cooling or heating
- No auxiliary fans needed for heating
- Jets available in various sizes and colours
- Exhaust plenums and ancillaries made from galvanised steel, aluminium or stainless steel
Customised designs for premium technology and comfort
No two buildings are the same, so climate control sometimes poses complex challenges. Smitsair JET Systems use Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) simulations to ensure that all design challenges are covered. At any phase in a project, a CFD simulation is the perfect way to predict the air flows and heat transfer in a room. Enabling us to offer the ideal solution for every situation.
Building Information Management
We are also up-to-date with Building Information Management (BIM). Revit models of our products are available on request, so that suitable products with the right dimensions and data can be incorporated into BIM designs.